Your shopping cart is empty!
In relation to the processing of personal data only for the purposes of Article 13 Regulation of the European Parliament and the EU Council 2016/679 (GDPR) of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and by the Law No.18 / 2018 on the Protection of personal data Slovak Republic provided the following information. The aim of this information is to provide you with information about what personal data are processed, how to treat them, for what purpose we use it, with whom we can provide, where and how you can obtain information about your personal data and enforce your rights when processing personal data.
1. The administrator information and contact details:
The administrator of personal data under Art. 4 point 7 of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter "GDPR") is:
DENED Ltd., located Harangovská 403/8, 09414 Sečovská Polianka, Slovak Republic. Registered in the Commercial Register of the District Court Prešov, Section Sro, File no. 37 256 / L; ID: 51972948; Tel. : +421 949 58 68 58; E-mail :email@example.com
2. Personal data
Personal data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; identifiable natural person is an individual who can be directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a specific identifier, such as name, identification number, locational data network identifier or by one or more specific factors, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social .
We minimize the amount of collected personal data that we process. We receive them in order to fulfill the purchase contract, so in order to fulfill legal obligations, and to protect our legitimate interests.
Affected persons whose personal data are processed are: customers / buyers
The scope of personal data processing: title, name, address, shipping address, telephone number, email address, bank account or ID, if you are an entrepreneur - natural person (tradesman)
3. Legal grounds and purpose of the processing of personal data.
The purpose of the execution of your orders and the exercise of the rights and obligations of the contractual relationship between you and the administrator; when ordering the required personal data that are necessary for the successful execution of the order (name and address, contact) Provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for the conclusion and execution of the contract, without providing personal data is not possible to conclude a contract or to fulfill it by the trustee.
Further, for the proper fulfillment of all legal obligations to process personal data for the purposes of accounting, registry management, and complaint handling. In some cases it is necessary to process personal data for the purpose of litigation and debt recovery.
Your personal data are processed and for information about our products and services in direct marketing. Further, based on your consent to the processing for the purpose of providing direct marketing (for sending commercial messages and newsletters) pursuant to Art. 6 paragraph. 1 point. a) GDPR in conjunction with § 7 para. 2 of Law no. 480/2004 Coll., On certain information society services in the event that there was an order for goods or services.
Personal data shall be processed on the basis of: pre-contractual and contractual relationship in accordance with § 13 paragraph. 1 point. b) Law, Art. 6 ods. 1 point. b) regulations and other laws, in particular:
Law no. 513/1991 Coll. Commercial Code, as amended (the Commercial Code)
Law no. 40/1964 Coll. Civil Code, as amended (the Civil Code).
Law No.22 / 2004 Coll electronic commerce,
Law No.250 / 2007 on consumer protection, as amended (the Consumer Protection Act)
Act No.108 / 2000 Coll Consumer Protection in Doorstep Selling and Distance Selling as amended.
4. Categories of beneficiaries
the administrator may provide personal data to authorized entities such as institutions and organizations, which allows processing of specific legislation or contractors (especially intermediaries) who are contractually committed to take appropriate safeguards for the protection of personal data processed.
a) Delivering and shipping companies:
• Slovak Post; based Partizánska cesta 9; 975 99 Banská Bystrica; Slovak Republic ID No: 36631124; registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section: Sa, File No .: 803 / S.
• Zásielkovńa s. r. o., IČO: 48136999, so sídlom Muchovo námestie 3624/8, 851 01 Bratislava, zapísaná v obchodnom registri vedenom Okresným súdom Bratislava I, oddiel: Sro, vl. Č.: 105158/B
b) ensuring service operation of e-shop and other services in connection with the operation of e-shop:
• LinkNet, Ltd., Hany Meličkovej 23; 841 05 Bratislava; Slovak Republic ICO: 46670254; District court Bratislava 1, section Sro.File No. 106168 / B
c) The accounting offices, auditors and tax advisors:
• superfaktura.sk, sro; Pri suchom mlyne 6, 811 04 Bratislava; registered in the Commercial Register of the District Court Bratislava I, section C, file no. 81403 / B; ID: 46655034; TIN: 2023513470
• Kredit Consulting SK, s.r.o.; Mlynská 1488/107; 093 01 Vranov nad Topľou; zapísanej v Obchodnom registri Okresného súdu Prešov, oddiel SRO, vložka č.32971/P; IČO : 47429879; DIČ : 2023929435
d) Contractor (under contract) - § 34 Act no. 18/2018 Coll. the protection of personal data and amending certain laws
e) Other authorized subject-generally binding regulation in accordance with § 13 paragraph. 1 point. c) of Act no. 18/2018 Coll. the protection of personal data and amending certain laws
5. The period of data retention
1.Stores personal data:
• a) the time required to perform the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the administrator and claims of these contractual relationships (for 10 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
• b) for as long as is revoked consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes, longer than two years (24 months), if personal data are processed on the basis of consent.
2. After expiry of the personal data manager personal data deleted.
6. Identification of the source of the personal data have been
Directly to the person concerned through the web site e-shop www.vantu.sk; www.vantu.cz; www.vantu.eu; www.vantu.at , Further contact by email or phone
7. Profiling Data
The operator does not process personal data profiling, or a similar method based on automated individual decisions.
8. Your Rights
1.Conditions of GDPR you:
a) the right to access their personal data according to art. 15 GDPR- and the right to know for what purpose they are processed, who are the recipients of your personal information, what is the time of processing
b) the right to rectify personal data pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR, appropriate restriction processing under Art. 18-GDPR as far as your personal data incorrectly or changed, contact us, we will correct them.
c) the right to erasure of personal data under Art. 17 GDPR - if they are incorrect or processed unlawfully. If your personal data processed by consent, you are entitled to it at any time withdraw approval, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on consent granted prior to his appeal.
d) the right to object to the processing according to Art. 21 GDPR
• You have the right to restrict the manufacturing, unless you want the data will be processed only for the most necessary legal reasons, or not at all.
• You have the right to object and automated individual decisions, if you find or think that this processing is unlawful or in violation of your rights.
e) the right to prenesiteľnosť data under Art. 20 GDPR - if you want to transfer them to another operator, we will provide them in the appropriate format, if it will not hinder other technical or legal obstacles
2. You also have the right to complain to the supervisory body, the Office for Personal Data Protection of the Slovak Republic, based Hraničná 12, 820 07 Bratislava 27, Slovak Republic, ID: 36064220, tel. No .: +421 2 3231 3220,https://dataprotection.gov.sk/uoou/
9.Podmienky security of personal data
a) The administrator declares that he has taken all the technical and organizational measures to secure personal data.
b) The administrator has taken technical measures to ensure data storage and storage of personal data in writing.
c) The administrator declares that personal data are accessible only to persons authorized by them.
10. Where and how to exercise their rights
a) Your rights You can apply by writing to: DENED Ltd., located Harangovská 403/8, 09414 Sečovská Polianka, Slovak Republic.
b) e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
c) the use of a dedicated sub-pages in e-shop www.vantu.sk; www.vantu.cz; www.vantu.eu; www.vantu.at
When using sub intended for the purpose of obtaining information that lead you on, you must enter an e-mail under which you have accessed the e-shop under which you have used our services!
Requests can be made to the link: GDPR requests.
d) At your request in a) / b) free vlehote answer within 30 days. In the case of complexity or a large number of applications we are entitled to extend this period oďalších 30 days. The reasons for the extension of providing information we will inform you.
In case your request is manifestly unreasonable or repeated, we are entitled to charge a reasonable administrative fee to cover the costs of providing the service.
11. Files coockies
Each user viewing our website consents to its use and storage in the browser. This fact is notified by visiting our website and expressed its consent to further browse our website.
Cookies help eg .:
• the proper functioning of our site in order to complete the buying process with as little complications
• in remembering logins our customers, so they do not have to re-enter
• in determining which sites and functions most frequently used by visitors; on the basis that we can best adapt our offer to your requirements
• help us to determine which ads are most often overlooked by visitors to them when browsing pages without advertising is still the same, or that they will not show an ad for goods on which no interest
Cookies used on our sites is possible in terms of their durability divided into two basic types. Short called. "Session cookies" that are only temporary and remain stored in your browser only until such time as you close your browser, and so long. "Persistent cookies" that remain stored on your device much longer, or until you delete them manually (time of leaving cookies on your device depends on the setting of the cookie and the settings of your browser).
The functions that each cookie filled, can be divided into:
• conversion that allow us to analyze the performance of different sales channels
• tracking (tracking), which in combination with conversion to help analyze the performance of different sales channels
• Remarketing we use to personalize content and ads on its administrative targeting
• analysis that help us increase user convenience of our Web site by understanding how users use it
• essential, which are important for basic functionality of the Web
Some cookies may collect information that is then used by third parties and by example. directly support our promotional activities (ie. "third-party cookies"). For example, information on products purchased by visitors to our website can be viewed by an advertising agency, so we can better customize the display of internet advertising banners displayed on your website. According to these data, however, you can not be identified.
For more general information about cookies can be found for example. here
An effective tool for managing cookies are also available on the website http://www.youronlinechoices.com/sk/
12. Final Provisions
a) By sending an order from the online order form, you confirm that you are acquainted with the terms of privacy and that they receive in their entirety.
b) you agreed to these conditions by checking the approval through an online form. Checking the consent confirm that you are acquainted with the terms of privacy and that it is fully accepted.
c) The administrator is authorized to change these conditions. Every new version of the terms of protection of personal data published on its website www..vantu.sk; www.vantu.cz; www.vantu.eu; www.vantu.at
These Terms come into effect on 01.01.2020 and are part of Vant's Terms
Given the fact that nowadays the issue of security and reliability is at the forefront, we are an e-shop member of
The SAEC - Safe Purchase Certificate provides customers with the assurance that we are a certified shop for safe online shopping. Each year the certification is verified and the following information is verified:
We process the personal data to the extent necessary and consistently, in accordance with Act no. 122/2013 Z. z. on the Protection of Personal Data as amended. At
the same time, our website has a digital security certificate marked
with an icon , meaning your connection is private, your information (such
as passwords or credit card number) is safe and protected by